Monday, April 28, 2008

Great weekend

This weekend Aaron and I went to McKinney for Lindsay and John's Engagement Party!

The entire way there I was working on TAKS notes for all of the 3rd and 4th graders at my school. Let's just say that I am going to be sooo happy when TAKS is over this week!!!! Cross your fingers and say prayers that my 3rd graders pass the 2nd round.

On Saturday Aaron and I enjoyed a little fun with my brother, Erik. For the first time EVER I played the Wii. I only bowled, but it ROCKED!!!! I am pretty good at it if I do say so myself. =) I score way higher than I do in real bowling! I am thinking we may need to invest in one



Me bowling a spare!




Doesn't Aaron have GREAT form!




Here's our spare.




Here's my baby brother


That night we went to the Engagement Party. Stacie throws a great party. It was good to get to see the old gang. I don't even know the last time that we were all together. It's always great to hang out with old friends. Times have changed in the last few years with babies and weddings, but we still have loads of fun together. I love y'all!!




My girls!



Aaron and Yuki

Just so y'all don't worry about Buddy, he had lots of fun with my friend, Abby.

0 comments: