Friday, July 11, 2008

Colorado

Aaron and I got to go up to Boulder this week to see our great friends, James and Eileen and their beautiful daughter Ella. We had a total blast! Boulder is so funny! The people are total hippies. We got to drive up into the mountains a few times and scared the pants off me! I am not a big fan of mountain roads. Hanging out with Ella was tons of fun! Aaron taught her how to High 5. It made my heart so happy to see how happy a book could make her and how she could spend so long just looking through one! Here are some of our pics!

Here we are on the first day up at Gold Hill. It is a really little town at the top of a mountain and was one of the first Gold Mines in Colorado.






Here we are in Estes Park. It was nice and chilly which I love in the summer! Ella ate her first ice cream cone in Estes Park.







Here we are at Boulder Falls. The water is so stinkin' cold!!!






Here is our last night together when my wonderful husband drove Eileen and I into Boulder so that we could have a margarita together for the first time in AGES. Her wonderful hubby stayed in and watched Ella. We sat on a rooftop patio and watched the sunset. How great!



0 comments: