Wednesday, October 22, 2008

16 Week Checkup




We went to the doctor today and had our 16 week checkup. Everything is moving right along. I appear to be right on track at 16 weeks. The babies heartbeat was really strong today and that was wonderful to hear. Last time (12 week appointment) the placenta was in front so it was tough to hear and we had to do a sonogram to make sure that everything was normal.

We have our sonogram in 3 weeks and at the next regular appointment we will be halfway there. I cannot believe it!!! This pregnancy is flying by and it is still a little surreal to me. I am looking a little pregnant. I promise to post some pics soon.

Right now our little peanut is about the size of one of my favorite foods, an avocado. =)

Hopefully in the next month or so we will be painting the baby's room. YAY!! A nice and neutral yellow.

0 comments: