Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sonogram

Last week we went in for our sonogram.  Our baby looked good.  Amazing how big junior has gotten!!  Almost one pound!  We stayed strong and did not find out the baby's sex.  I am so proud of us.  Hopefully we won't have to stay strong again.  =)  Here is a link to the website that Aaron uploaded the sonogram to.  You will see a blue Q while it is loading.  It may take a minute or two to load.  Hope you enjoy!


www.web.me.com/aaronb


Tomorrow we go in for our 20 week visit and I will post about that.

2 comments:

The Paces said...

Hi Sarah! Congrats on the baby! Glad to find another blog to check out!
~Tiffany Berry Pace

Stephanie Cameron said...

Wow...you are getting close now! We had our baby boy on Dec 30th...so he is 2 weeks old now. I have to say the second is proving to be much easier than the first. Anyway, I can't wait to see your little cutie and find out if it is a girl or a boy!