Monday, June 30, 2008

Crazy Kids!

I have been playing mom for the last few days. Watching my siblings while the parentals are in the Bahamas... In the tradition of the old days we had to do something fun and silly... So I decided that we should go to Gattitown to do so good old fashioned family bonding. We had a blast! After eating our yummy pizza, we went to the play room. (They all thought they were too cool, but they did have a little fun.) I wanted us to play the horse race game, but only compete against each other so that one of us was assured the winning spot. So when we were asked if we wanted to join I said no we just want to play together. Then Jenny says, yeah we want to get the prize... Well just so you know, I WON!!!! YAY for me! I was even kind enough to give Jenny my ducky. When it was time to cash in our 40 points (yes, we are that good), we decided on vampire teeth all around. Then on the way out we got some icees to go and the boys were walking around eating pizza without a plate. Erik even got some to go...So check out our fun pics!









0 comments: