Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trifecta No. 3

So we just celebrated the 3rd Annual Bryant Trifecta. We have been married for 2 years now! Wow time flies!!!



Here's the super yummy cookie cake that we got to celebrate the birthdays and anniversary. Because we are really just grown up kids, we went and played putt-putt on my birthday. Then we went out to eat for our anniversary on Friday. On Sunday we went to eat with Aaron's family. Lots of fun and we even got some new games for the Wii. Just what we need. Aaron got us a WiiFit. It is sooo fun!! Many people are highly entertained by my virtual hula hooping! I got Aaron Super Mario Galaxy. So needless to say I have lost my magic touch on MarioKart. BUT it is summer vacation now, so I will have time to play more than once a week!





Aaron and I on my birthday!








Here is our little group who went and played blacklight putt-putt with us. The bowling alley has recently undergone renovations and this little gem is part of it. We had lots of fun. I have not played putt-putt for my birthday since I was in about 3rd grade because I pretty much stink and don't really like to loose... Like most times I play, I was in fact in last place... Oh well, good thing that I have learned how to control my temper a little better in the last 20+ years.






Here are my buddies who just left College Station. I am very sad to see them go and don't know what I will do without them. Here we are at the Fox and the Hound the night before school was out. Why do I think that it is a good idea to stay out until 11 PM on a school night????








Last but never least, here is a little pic of our baby. Buddy loves to lick Aaron's head.

0 comments: