Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jenny's Graduation



Jenny graduated the day after Mikael's birthday... In case you did not already know she is continuing the Ringqvist tradition of being a Fightin' Texas Aggie! Here is how she decorated her cap.












All the Ringqvist kids! My how we've grown!!!! I can't believe that half of us have graduated from high school, although it was like a million years ago that I did...











Here is Jenny with mom and dad. Enjoy the home cooking while you've got it Jenny... oh yea, now you can just come to my house...

1 comments:

Becca said...

I CANNOT believe that your sister is old enough to be graduating from high school!! I still can't believe WE are old enough! :o) Happy VERY belated birthday! I hope you and Aaron are doing well! You look good! I miss you!!